=mYh=
Thanks For loging in!

Aplication form- The Duke of Hazard

Go down

Aplication form- The Duke of Hazard

Post by The Duke of Hazard on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:41 pm

Your name?(Real life name if you dont mind): Askh Garshol
Your Screen/name Cod4: The Duke of Hazard is my new screen name since my old account got delted somehow Razz

Xfire Name?: I do not have one currently but things can be changed

Where are you from?..(Dont worry we are not pedophiles): I am half norwegian and half japanese

Are you Male or Female?: I am a male

PLEASE, is there a possibility that you could Donate via paypal to maintain our servers?: I am only 15 right now so right now there is not a possibility

On Average how many hours a week do you play?: I have alot of tennis and basketball training (everyday max 4 hours) but i play when i can(mostly weekends) soo I would say roughly 15-25 hours a week.

What are your favourate Gametypes?: search and destroy, team deathmatch and headquarters

Do you Play League of Legends?..(if so whars your username?): No i do not

Do you Play any other Call of Duty Games?: I play cod3, mw2, black ops and mw3 however that is on the 360

Can you speak English Properly?: yes i have been going to international schools all my life

Can you Type in English Properly?: yes

Do you have a Microphone and are you willing to use it?: yes i am, but its not the best microphone

Skype Name (if you have it)?: zippythepanda

How old are you?: 15

Are you sick of these questions yet?: nope ;D

[Critical Question] Do you like Justin Beiber........(*cough* "say no" *cough*): nope

Do u have any Video Editing Skills or Photoshop skills?: I have edited a school project (video) before and i was proud of it and i have done some basic photo editing but my skills in editing are minimal

Do you have any Webcoding Skills or administration skills?(PLEASE specify): i have been an admin on my old clan (Netsky) but i have never administraded a website

Have u ever used a forums? (You must be active on the forums): yes i am active on reddit and other forums including this one

Joining =mYh= means you have to be positively motivated and have a good attitude and bond with our family, you must also stay active on our forums posting as often as possible are you up for it?: yes il try my best

Now heres the big one.. Do you think you have the balls?: I believe I do

Kind Regards,
Askh Garshol

The Duke of Hazard

Back to top Go down

Re: Aplication form- The Duke of Hazard

Post by The Duke of Hazard on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:44 pm

Quick note i made a new acount on this website because of the fact my old cod acount got delted, i have been here for 1 year now Smile

The Duke of Hazard

Back to top Go down

Post by The Duke of Hazard on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:56 pm

another quick note, i used to play alot with konjina, 2pro4you, zenith and sometimes samurai and a couple others in my very vfirst screen name Cpt.antinoob, dont know if you guys remember me but that was 1 year ago

The Duke of Hazard

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=Konjina on Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:14 am

Sorry to inform you mate, but this clan is no longer active, some of us still play but not as a clan and we no longer have a server.

Konjina

=mYh=Konjina
Enforcer
Enforcer

Male Posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenith on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:39 am

I'm surprised lol..
Zenith

Male Posts : 234

Back to top Go down