=mYh=
Thanks For loging in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

=mYh=
Thanks For loging in!
=mYh=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For what remains of =mYh=

+5
=mYh=Stark
=mYh=FoNiX.|E
=mYh=AzaZPPL|TS
Zenith
=mYh=Konjina
9 posters

Go down

Do you think we can save =mYh=?

For what remains of =mYh= I_vote_lcap75%For what remains of =mYh= I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 6 ]
For what remains of =mYh= I_vote_lcap25%For what remains of =mYh= I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

For what remains of =mYh= Empty For what remains of =mYh=

Post by =mYh=Konjina Wed May 04, 2011 3:30 am

Okay so I've tried to see who still cares about this clan and got a few people who, like me, don't want to give up on this clan yet.
I've visited a few servers and got positively surprised when people asked about our server and will it be up again. I want your opinion on this: can we still save =mYh= ? I can get us a server for 6 months, it would be a small server 10 slot like the old main one but i don't want to fight for a lost cause, some have already told me they will stick with the clan as long as it exists and it means much.

I want to hear your opinions in the replies.
=mYh=Konjina
=mYh=Konjina
Enforcer
Enforcer

Male Posts : 175

Back to top Go down

For what remains of =mYh= Empty Re: For what remains of =mYh=

Post by Zenith Wed May 04, 2011 6:27 am

Despite not being in the clan, I still think it's possible to save =mYh=. But, as I suggested on xfire Kon, moving to 1.7 is a good idea. There are a lot of sniping only clans which =mYh= will be able to scrim. And 1.7 is still alive, sniping on 1.0 is dying (if not dead). Servers can easily populate and the reputation of =mYh= will rapidly rise. Soon this clan would be as lively (or even more lively) than it was.
Zenith
Zenith

Male Posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=AzaZPPL|TS Wed May 04, 2011 7:57 am

Yes i also think it is possible to save the clan but like zenith told its a good idea to move to 1.7
=mYh=AzaZPPL|TS
=mYh=AzaZPPL|TS
Tactical Sergeant
Tactical Sergeant

Male Posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=FoNiX.|E Wed May 04, 2011 9:49 am

this is goin to be embarrasin but i voted no before readin the post but after readin the post i agree that movin to 1.7 would be great way to save the clan and i would be willin to try and get on cod4 again and move up to 1.7

so everytime u look at poll do this(from what is there)
yes +1
no-1

=mYh=FoNiX.|E

Male Posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=Stark Wed May 04, 2011 11:17 am

I wont let you buy that server because there is no point in wasting money on something we don't need for the clan to survive. The clan is about the members who care and would actually do something about it to keep us running. And let me add we have / had members who were here just cause they got everything served on a silver platter. As soon as things get a little rough around the edges people quit. Well I for one have worked on to many clans and seen them fall just because of people like that. It's not only about the leaders.

So I for one can't really be bothered to do anything and not get anything in return. And for that matter I understand why Evo left and can't be bothered that much anymore.
=mYh=Stark
=mYh=Stark
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Stouty Wed May 04, 2011 5:43 pm

Sorry Guys probably dont want to hear from me, and i dont blame you. But i have no more COD4 and xfire. But i agree with Zenith, and Also with Gulla. Zen your right alot of strong good clans in 1.7. Gulla yes i agree no point for mYh to continue cause everyones gone/ or dont care. Kon, email me at stoutmasterr@yahoo.com, there i will talk to you if you want to start up a server and run Same goes for all of you if you have questions or just wanna talk email me. I personally think mYh is gone, and personally think that mYh would have had to move to 1.7 cause it was getting so big and out of hand. Peace guys take care i love you all. Hit me up and Gulla could you email me and tell me what happened while i was gone? Thanks i apprectiate it guys, Love Stoutyy
Stouty
Stouty
Tactical Marine
Tactical Marine

Male Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=Stark Thu May 05, 2011 2:53 am

Right lads, Kon and I talked and we can move the clan to 1.7 but we are not buying a server untill the current members get more active and untill we get a few more that are going to be active just as much. Yes, I know it seems impossible to get new members without a server because we DO NOT recruit on other server but ours, however when I say new members I'm refering to friends. It will require work from all of you so if you can't be bothered tell us now before we start anything.

Thanks,
High council
=mYh=Stark
=mYh=Stark
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=ArcHerZ|A Fri May 06, 2011 6:28 am

What about Happy? He is not on currently, so maybe we need to promote Konjina to leader, and Gulla to Co-Leader. My thoughts.
=mYh=ArcHerZ|A
=mYh=ArcHerZ|A
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=FoNiX.|E Fri May 06, 2011 8:30 am

ill see if my brother will want to join, but i dont think he'll be bothered he was .:DMN:. and hasnt been anything else and i think its ps3 gaming that hes into now

=mYh=FoNiX.|E

Male Posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenith Fri May 06, 2011 9:15 am

I'll try and help, in whatever way possible.
Zenith
Zenith

Male Posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=Stark Fri May 06, 2011 10:39 am

There is no real difference between Happy and me Archer. And since this is all the replies and ideas we got in two days that just shows how much people care. I'll talk to Kon one more time but I'm done.
=mYh=Stark
=mYh=Stark
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=Konjina Fri May 06, 2011 10:51 am

=mYh=ArcHerZ|A wrote:What about Happy? He is not on currently, so maybe we need to promote Konjina to leader, and Gulla to Co-Leader. My thoughts.

You are maybe unaware of this but Gulla is higher in rank than I am, but since the clan isn't really at its best we make decisions together and rank doesn't matter so promotions wouldn't change anything. I do thank you for wanting me as your leader i know im awesome and stuff like driving pandas, but as i said it wouldn't change anything.
=mYh=Konjina
=mYh=Konjina
Enforcer
Enforcer

Male Posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=AzaZPPL|TS Sat May 07, 2011 12:43 pm

Yeah about cod i just formatted my pc because some ass of a friend send me a virus so i formatted it and now i cant find my CD i hope i can find soon
=mYh=AzaZPPL|TS
=mYh=AzaZPPL|TS
Tactical Sergeant
Tactical Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=AzaZPPL|TS Sat May 07, 2011 12:44 pm

Nvm. found it
=mYh=AzaZPPL|TS
=mYh=AzaZPPL|TS
Tactical Sergeant
Tactical Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuri Sat May 07, 2011 11:38 pm

i know not really my place to say anything as i left the clan but i would just like to give you guys a warning about moving to 1.7 if you dont have members who say they will move than you will lose those members. also there are a shit ton of hackers on 1.7 so you will have to be on that 24/7
Samuri
Samuri
Enforcer
Enforcer

Male Posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=Stark Sun May 08, 2011 7:55 am

I doubt mYh is going to move, and yes if it does every member has to agree on it otherwise that clan should stay as it is. I've played quite a lot on 1.7 and we had a server there in my former clan so I'm aware of the noobs present there and yes I agree there should be a 24/7 protection on it or atleast an admin always online. Wich is also a problem considering the members we got. All in all, transfering does not start and end in the same day. A lot has to be changed and discussed about.
=mYh=Stark
=mYh=Stark
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Sat May 14, 2011 2:54 pm

Glens Computer is fucked. jabmt had a chance to talk to him, so i dont know when he will get it fixed, or get a new one.
Chad
Chad
Founder
Founder

Male Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum