=mYh=
Thanks For loging in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

=mYh=
Thanks For loging in!
=mYh=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion for the server! (if you dont mind)

+2
=mYh=Truth
Stouty
6 posters

Go down

Suggestion for the server! (if you dont mind) Empty Suggestion for the server! (if you dont mind)

Post by Stouty Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:28 pm

Hello all I just thought of something we could do for the sever maybe to attract more players, and more clan memebers. Maybe every Friday night or Saturday night we could could have a Friday Night Special or Saturday Night Special. This consist of 3 maps that can be choosen by the clan memebers. Also what we do in the server these night like maybe knifes only,pistols only,nades only,no scopes etc. Members of the clan will be able to vote a total of 6 times if they choose 1 time for each map and 1 time for each i guess call it category. This will bring extra practice and teamwork to the clan and possibly new members. This will be one great experience. Ill help set it up if interested. Please consider.

=mYh= Stouty|TM
Stouty
Stouty
Tactical Marine
Tactical Marine

Male Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for the server! (if you dont mind) Empty Re: Suggestion for the server! (if you dont mind)

Post by =mYh=Truth Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:42 am

I def like the sound of this, ill start to formulate a plan and rules, maps, etc. Also ill have a word with Chevy, Evo and Gulla nice work Stouty Very Happy

=mYh=Truth
Founder
Founder

Male Posts : 288

http://www.myhclan.com

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for the server! (if you dont mind) Empty Re: Suggestion for the server! (if you dont mind)

Post by Stouty Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:18 pm

Awesome well the best time for me one this will be prolyl sats nights with school and all sound grea if anythign you know how to get me Very Happy
Stouty
Stouty
Tactical Marine
Tactical Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=Truth Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:09 pm

Just found out that im working this friday night as a doorman at a local concert, also im visting family this saturday, I can still draw up all the rules and help set this up however its a little bit late notice, no thanks to me, sorry i have been alittle busy this week with work. If anybody has any ideas for date's that would be superb!

=mYh=Truth
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=Stark Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:52 pm

Actually tomorrow I'm going to my best m8's bday party. On Saturday I am working. So unless we can move it on sunday it will have to be without me aswell.
=mYh=Stark
=mYh=Stark
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Stouty Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:29 pm

Maybe this weekend we could do it on Sunday but afterwards woudl be best fro me Friday or Saturday night with school and all its all good ill be on full this weekend Smile so we can work something out
Stouty
Stouty
Tactical Marine
Tactical Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=Truth Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:52 am

Well even though the fun night was a lil haphazard in its planning, which im to blame for so i apoligise, we had a fantastic night on sunday night! it was great seeing you all in the server even if it was for a little bit, at one point i had people asking me on xfire to join the game. I would love to see this happen so this has know become one of my top pritoties for the clan. There will be no fun night however this friday or saturday as it is christmas eve and christmas day respectfully so i will not expect any members to be online during them days, i myself will be visting family christmas day and boxing day, i may be able to get on in the evening. I would like EVERY MEMEBER to please state a time and a day of the week which is good for you personally, i will then take the first two most popular days and times and we will use them Very Happy If anyone has any ideas please let me no.

=mYh=Truth
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=OpTiC|TS Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:14 am

You know me im down anytime

=mYh=OpTiC|TS
Tactical Sergeant
Tactical Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=ArcHerZ|A Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:57 am

haha, i'm playing and there's a whole lot of mYh members and others and when someone broke the rules, you could see:

=mYh=Truth |F: Archer, kick (whoever)

Truth you lazy boy xD but i g++'ve got to thank optic for leting me know who to kick! tnx!
=mYh=ArcHerZ|A
=mYh=ArcHerZ|A
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=Truth Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:40 am

i cudnt be arsed hahahaha i was in mid-flow rofl

=mYh=Truth
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=Stark Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:50 am

Like xD
=mYh=Stark
=mYh=Stark
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=Just2Proo Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:50 am

LOl i rely like tht ide m8
i hope we can do it sometimes im avalible for this and next saturday or friday thb .
and id be gd if chevy was there as well cuz he could kick out all of the n00bs tht are using machineguns etc.
if any1 wanna play this friday and saturday im in xD
hopefully cetaa there XD
=mYh=Just2Proo
=mYh=Just2Proo
Tactical Marine
Tactical Marine

Male Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=Truth Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:43 am

Chevy is currently having difficulty getting online however I have rcon powers as does samuri, evo and archerz, i would recommend making a new topic with the title something like '22.1.11 Fun night' and see if people will sign up to it. Also i would like archerz and stouty to organise this please. That means invite members and ensure rules are posted lads.

=mYh=Truth
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down