=mYh=
Thanks For loging in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

=mYh=
Thanks For loging in!
=mYh=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evo's Intro! sSxy beast

3 posters

Go down

Evo's Intro! sSxy beast Empty Evo's Intro! sSxy beast

Post by Chad Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:46 pm

Nice to meet you all guys my names Evo yes my real name is evo.., and im 19. I work with computers, i'm an IT Technician and have been gaming for well over 8 years. I have built forums for people and other websites before ( i know a little about JAVA and HTML ) so moving to gaming Clans was naturall for me. I live in the U.K and I hate my government. Me and Truth go back ages, we met on CoD2 and have remained close ever since. Didn't lose touch over the years cus he seems to stalk me xD. Previous experience is i have in some clans before under other names and i have ran Runescape Private Servers.. I have solid principles, I dont belive in the ethics of facebook bebo or any of the modern day Big Brother world we exsit in, Computers serve a purpose to provide entertainment or jobs this social sites just provide people with unessary information and develops scitzo's.
The main thing however is that me and Truth have the same outlook on the running of the clan, we made this clan for enjoyment of gaming, we aim to forge friendships and form brothers in arms. We look out for our members like a family and are always here.
When Truth who was origanly named Gazdeman and then G-Man became a memember of DMS he offerd me a role but because of some personel issue's i couldnt commit. After i took some time out of gaming i arrived to find Truth had left DMS and was forming ideas of founding a clan. I agreed to help him and low and behold =mYh= was born. As truth said in his intro we have worked hard on this clan and i what i havent told him is that i'm purchasing a server. He bought the first one so i thought it would be fair to match his loyalty to the clan Very Happy
I am also gay. - Chevy waz here.
Chad
Chad
Founder
Founder

Male Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Evo's Intro! sSxy beast Empty Re: Evo's Intro! sSxy beast

Post by =mYh=FoNiX.|E Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:50 pm

well why dont u just have the one server but not make him pay for all of it? donate him some money cuz i dotn think un need two servers unless u have all wep server or tryout/scrim server

=mYh=FoNiX.|E

Male Posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:56 pm

no. having two servers is a far better advantage..
Chad
Chad
Founder
Founder

Male Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=Truth Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:07 pm

jermey, evo has just messaged me the reason he bought a server iit s because he is conducting an experiement, my server is based in England his is based in America, now some of our further afield members have poor ping in the server, so we are trying to find out where the best location for the server might be. If we decide to keep both we may well have two servers. I hope this helps in your confussion?

=mYh=Truth
Founder
Founder

Male Posts : 288

http://www.myhclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=FoNiX.|E Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:19 am

ok np m8

=mYh=FoNiX.|E

Male Posts : 239

Back to top Go down