=mYh=
Thanks For loging in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

=mYh=
Thanks For loging in!
=mYh=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AzaZPPL Application

3 posters

Go down

AzaZPPL Application Empty AzaZPPL Application

Post by =mYh=AzaZPPL|TS Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:43 pm

Your name[real life name if you dont mind]: Efekan

Your Screen/name Cod4: AzaZPPL

Xfire Name:azazppl

How oftern do you play:3-4 hours a day

Can you speak English Properly: I can understand but not speak that good

How old are you: 15

Do u have Video Editing Skills or Photoshop skills: 1/10 Video: 5 Photoshop: 4 Cinema 4D: 7 (for intro's)

Have u ever used a forums (You must be active on the forums): Yes

Joining =mYh= means you have to post stuff and reply on the forum everyday are u up for it ? Yes

=mYh=AzaZPPL|TS
=mYh=AzaZPPL|TS
Tactical Sergeant
Tactical Sergeant

Male Posts : 70

Back to top Go down

AzaZPPL Application Empty Re: AzaZPPL Application

Post by =mYh=ArcHerZ|A Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:03 am

hi, ty for making an application, you can change your name to: =mYh=(your name in game)|RCT. so we will be able to spot you in the servers, and also add these xfires to your friends list:

itsjesse23
pandaevo
gullabeleg
gazdeman1
xxjakyxx

We will give you a tryout as soon as possible, till then, feel free to look around the forums and post replys to any topic you can!

=mYh=Staff

And please, if you don't mind, we would like to see some of your art/montages, so we can decide if you will be an artist!
=mYh=ArcHerZ|A
=mYh=ArcHerZ|A
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=Truth Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:25 pm

Hello Aza was great to see you on the server tonight, i speced you throught most ofyou time there an wil say i was impressed, you sound like a nice guy poilet and respectful, you have talent with the sniper rifle, your meovemnt if fluid and great, and your prediction of running is good aswell, your Qucik scopin is fantatsic to watch, but you do seem to quick scope alot, pulling it off from distant is fantastic and you did do it a few times but maybe think about holding that scope for a second longer to make sure, preserve that ammo! lol other then that observation i am satisfied you will be a good member for the clan, on this ground I have ACCEPETED your first appilcation, please can you make a final application. Congratulations

=mYh=Truth
Founder
Founder

Male Posts : 288

http://www.myhclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down