=mYh=
Thanks For loging in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

=mYh=
Thanks For loging in!
=mYh=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little about Truth and =mYh=

2 posters

Go down

A little about Truth and =mYh= Empty A little about Truth and =mYh=

Post by =mYh=Truth Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:11 pm

Well, I am the founding member of =mYh=, im 19 years old and im a sports coach, ive been gaming now since i was about 11 on pc's but before well i had a n64, for kids that dont remember thats a nitendo64, and i also had a sega lol. I wasn't in a clan for years because i liked the idea of playing just for the game i was asked to join some clans but i repectfully declined untill I was scouted by SA, but after filling out the recuritment forms I was offerd another clan postion which was higher.
This clan was |DMS|; now this is where i began to learn how to run a clan and i found a great enjoyment init. I met some amazing people and made some very good contacts, |DMS| merged with a much bigger clan called {iS} and i became very close friends with them, unfortunetly |DMS| sort imploaded on it's self which was no-ones fault. Me and Chevy left and I spoke to a very close firend of mine called Evo, he and I set up =mYh=, we built the website and I asked Chevy to join. A brotherhood formed between the three of us and we have not gone a day since the beggining of =mYh= where we havent spokern, at this point i meet a guy called Gulla, he had ton's of experience on other forums and clans and lots of contacts aswell, he became admin on the site to help me and evo with the workload involved with running the clan, not only this he is an amazing player and a very wise and gifted person.
The main lesson that Evo, Gulla and Chevy have taught me is to surrond yourself with brillant people, this makes running the clan a much more enjoyable experience. Well after about 2 weeks of hard graft we had the website up and runnning and a server we began recruting and I began talking to my friends at {iS} again, unfortunetly the era of {iS} ended and i havent seen or spokern to any of them since. They just dissapered. Well Me, Evo, Gulla and Chevy have poured our heart and soul into this clan, as founding member i try my hardest to be fair and try and help whenever i can, I do not hate anybody, hate is to strong a word. =mYh= is here to form brothers and sister's in arms we exist so that people can have fun and game with there friends, we call ourselves th elite because no matter the bullshit you have or have had your brothers will always be here, We are the elite because of this bound.

Last edited by =mYh=Truth on Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

=mYh=Truth
Founder
Founder

Male Posts : 288

http://www.myhclan.com

Back to top Go down

A little about Truth and =mYh= Empty Re: A little about Truth and =mYh=

Post by =mYh=FoNiX.|E Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:40 pm

u were in {SA}? me2 high five Very Happy

=mYh=FoNiX.|E

Male Posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=Truth Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:43 pm

Yer i was recurited my IAM, i filled out all there app n stuff but they took FOREVER in doing the app process. I was accepted and then i just thort sod it they wont even care if im there of not lol so i left shortly after being let in lol

=mYh=Truth
Founder
Founder

Male Posts : 288

http://www.myhclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=FoNiX.|E Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:45 pm

IAM is a great mate of mine he really cool, he french Very Happy

=mYh=FoNiX.|E

Male Posts : 239

Back to top Go down