=mYh=
Thanks For loging in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

=mYh=
Thanks For loging in!
=mYh=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will you help M.M and me make a film for the clan? (read the description)

+3
=mYh=Konjina
Zenith
=mYh=ArcHerZ|A
7 posters

Go down

Will you help M.M and me make a film for the clan?

Will you help M.M and me make a film for the clan? (read the description) I_vote_lcap100%Will you help M.M and me make a film for the clan? (read the description) I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 6 ]
Will you help M.M and me make a film for the clan? (read the description) I_vote_lcap0%Will you help M.M and me make a film for the clan? (read the description) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Will you help M.M and me make a film for the clan? (read the description) I_vote_lcap0%Will you help M.M and me make a film for the clan? (read the description) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Will you help M.M and me make a film for the clan? (read the description) Empty Will you help M.M and me make a film for the clan? (read the description)

Post by =mYh=ArcHerZ|A Thu May 19, 2011 7:23 am

The film will be an action. In the map overgrown. 3 will start at the gas pump and proceed on the bridge to the small house which is connected by a fence to a bigger house. They will all have bolt snipers. Then when they come to the door of the small house, other 5 or more or less people will start shooting them with heavy guns. The snipers will kill them all and we will record a sound from an ending game: "Mission accomplished, good job!". That's the idea M.M and i came up with. Of course, we will add slow mo, cool camera angles, and someone (or more) filming it with high quality cameras. We will set up the time together. We might need some help from people not in the clan. Hope that clears everything up.
=mYh=ArcHerZ|A
=mYh=ArcHerZ|A
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Will you help M.M and me make a film for the clan? (read the description) Empty Re: Will you help M.M and me make a film for the clan? (read the description)

Post by Zenith Thu May 19, 2011 8:47 am

So can I still help even though I'm technically not in the clan?
Zenith
Zenith

Male Posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Will you help M.M and me make a film for the clan? (read the description) Empty Re: Will you help M.M and me make a film for the clan? (read the description)

Post by =mYh=ArcHerZ|A Thu May 19, 2011 9:08 am

Yes, your help will be very appreciated!! More people, all the better Wink
=mYh=ArcHerZ|A
=mYh=ArcHerZ|A
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=Konjina Thu May 19, 2011 11:08 am

Sure!
and if no one else is confident in their video editing abilities I'm gonna ask Chad will he help us with that.
=mYh=Konjina
=mYh=Konjina
Enforcer
Enforcer

Male Posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by {SA}Rct.|Chevy Thu May 19, 2011 2:09 pm

I could help once i get 1.7
{SA}Rct.|Chevy
{SA}Rct.|Chevy

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=ArcHerZ|A Thu May 19, 2011 2:16 pm

yeah, k.
=mYh=ArcHerZ|A
=mYh=ArcHerZ|A
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=ArcHerZ|A Thu May 19, 2011 2:17 pm

Oh and btw, if you need any more detailed info., contact me on xfire.
=mYh=ArcHerZ|A
=mYh=ArcHerZ|A
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=M.M|RA Fri May 20, 2011 7:38 am

THANK YOU GUYS FOR HELPING
=mYh=M.M|RA
=mYh=M.M|RA

Male Posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Fri May 20, 2011 1:33 pm

im willing to edit but not collect and convert footage, so if i get good quality footage sent to me then ill help, but i cba with the hassle of recording and converting.
Chad
Chad
Founder
Founder

Male Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=M.M|RA Sat May 21, 2011 12:02 am

hey evo i nead a camera guy do you whant to be?
=mYh=M.M|RA
=mYh=M.M|RA

Male Posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=FoNiX.|E Sat May 21, 2011 1:26 am

he said he cba.
if im online ask me and ill get some demo files and some one can record them with fraps etc.

=mYh=FoNiX.|E

Male Posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Sat May 21, 2011 8:31 am

you spaker read my last post.
Chad
Chad
Founder
Founder

Male Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=ArcHerZ|A Tue May 24, 2011 10:04 pm

Everybody that voted yes, can we meet today at 16.00 in our server. btw, don't forger the topic under this topic. Please vote.
=mYh=ArcHerZ|A
=mYh=ArcHerZ|A
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenith Wed May 25, 2011 7:05 am

Damnit....firstly, I can't play today Sad and secondly, my ping is too high, I can't join the server.
Zenith
Zenith

Male Posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down