=mYh=
Thanks For loging in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

=mYh=
Thanks For loging in!
=mYh=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ranking :) to truth :)

3 posters

Go down

Ranking :) to truth :) Empty Ranking :) to truth :)

Post by =mYh=T!3STO Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:38 pm

Gaz can i go up rank ?? Smile almost posted same as optic n he gone up to TS (<= what ever that means) nad i play on the server Smile Very Happy
=mYh=T!3STO
=mYh=T!3STO
Tactical Marine
Tactical Marine

Male Posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Ranking :) to truth :) Empty Re: Ranking :) to truth :)

Post by =mYh=ArcHerZ|A Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:54 pm

ye, u are active...
=mYh=ArcHerZ|A
=mYh=ArcHerZ|A
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=Truth Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:28 pm

=mYh=T!3STO wrote:Gaz can i go up rank ?? Smile almost posted same as optic n he gone up to TS (<= what ever that means) nad i play on the server Smile Very Happy

I will think about this tiesto, you are active on the forum and have been more active on the server, the reason optic has jumped two ranks is stated in his advancement topic, also he recently recurited 3 members and is contributing again to the clan by making a vidieo but this is not about optic.

There are two reason's why I would be hesitant in ranking you up, thie first is this is the wrong place for this type of discussion, if you look under the topic "Advancement" and the sub-topic how to advance it will tell you where to post your application for promotion, this might be my fault for not making this more obviouse. The second reason is what you said "Optic went up to TS (<= what ever that means) if you hade read the tag defintion like i asked you to when you where a recuite you would know the definition of that tag and what jobs it intails.

However, and there is a however Tiesto as we have swollen in size considreably over the last weeks I will need to promote some members to help deal with the work load of running the clan, so check back whitin a day of so and you will have your answer. It your promotion or the denial of your request will be under the topic "Advancement". I do hope this helps.

=mYh=Truth
Founder
Founder

Male Posts : 288

http://www.myhclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down