=mYh=
Thanks For loging in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

=mYh=
Thanks For loging in!
=mYh=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News: Members Please Read

Go down

News: Members Please Read Empty News: Members Please Read

Post by =mYh=Truth Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:03 am

Hello members =mYh=, first of all i must apoligise for not being on recently. I have a massive family and christmas in my house-hold is a rather large event, plus it was my grans 80th birthday and to top it al off i have recently gone down with tonsilitus Sad. All in all i have been a little distracted and have found it difficult to be here, I am going to try my hardest to be on here more in the coming days but as it is new years soon and again a family occasion i must pay my respect's to them.

May I say how impressed I am with all of you, even though i havent been here the forum has still been active, the server is alive and kicking, and people are still representing =mYh= to the best of there abilities. I have come to consider you all as my friends and family and i love to see people getting along so well. We must however remember that we all have each others back in any disput or argument, and i like to think this is a reason people join us, they see a close knit group of people and want join it. I am not going to mention names or situation's all i am going to say is people's past's are people's past's. "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift thats why its called the present". If people want to forget their mistakes and past who are we to deny them? Yes you made a mistake and yes you should deal with it but hitting people when they are down is not what we do here.

I like to think that we are semi-self-contained, we recurite from our server and have very little to do with other clans, this is what ive hoped for because i do not want the drama that comes with being entangled with other people's mess. We will scrim clans and people we know of corse and i have already asked Gulla and i will ask chevy sepretly to give me 5 names for a scrim team.

People's promotion I will post a topic in advancement tommorow morning or possibly this evening once people have seen this topic, regarding people's rise within the clan, i understand that there may not be many server admin's but hopefully this is going to change. Please do bare with me as i have said im a busy man and i will set more time aside to put into the clan. It may sound funny but when i am working again i will have more time to be here.

Once again thank you for your time and your efforts. I could not have asked for better members, better people or better friends.

=mYh=Truth

=mYh=Truth
Founder
Founder

Male Posts : 288

http://www.myhclan.com

Back to top Go down