=mYh=
Thanks For loging in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

=mYh=
Thanks For loging in!
=mYh=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling All Members that can do art work!

4 posters

Go down

Calling All Members that can do art work! Empty Calling All Members that can do art work!

Post by =mYh=Truth Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:46 am

One of our members can do some editing on vidieos and he has agreed to make us a short vidieo as sort of an advertisment for the clan. All he needs is some gamplay and a logo so he can get an idea of where to start. I would like all the artist to come up with a logo for the clan, you can either work together or come up with one yourself, one will then be chosen and it will be the profile pic of the =mYh= clan on xfire and it will also be used in the vid. Any gameplay of insane shots or trick shots you have let me know and send them to me. Also we could do with livining up the home page abit i think so any other graphics or logogs you may be able to conjour up would be great too.

Many Thanks

=mYh= Staff

=mYh=Truth
Founder
Founder

Male Posts : 288

http://www.myhclan.com

Back to top Go down

Calling All Members that can do art work! Empty Re: Calling All Members that can do art work!

Post by =mYh=ArcHerZ|A Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:28 am

hmmm, i could make the art and i will keep on mind that i need to think of a logo, but it'll be kinda hard to make a good logo, well, to think of one...
=mYh=ArcHerZ|A
=mYh=ArcHerZ|A
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Calling All Members that can do art work! Empty Re: Calling All Members that can do art work!

Post by =mYh=ArcHerZ|A Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:42 am

well, this is the logo for now, i will do improvments if asked so and suggested what...
Calling All Members that can do art work! Update2
=mYh=ArcHerZ|A
=mYh=ArcHerZ|A
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=FoNiX.|E Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:21 am

thats pretty good archerz

=mYh=FoNiX.|E

Male Posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=ArcHerZ|A Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:39 am

it's not finished yet... Razz
=mYh=ArcHerZ|A
=mYh=ArcHerZ|A
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=OpTiC|TS Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:15 am

Make sure you do the logo. i also need clips to make this intro happen Very Happy

=mYh=OpTiC|TS
Tactical Sergeant
Tactical Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=ArcHerZ|A Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:46 am

so you will edit the montage?
=mYh=ArcHerZ|A
=mYh=ArcHerZ|A
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=OpTiC|TS Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:01 am

=mYh=ArcHerZ|RA wrote:so you will edit the montage?

yeah im making the intro for the clan. because i have the most experience making montages and such Very Happy

=mYh=OpTiC|TS
Tactical Sergeant
Tactical Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=ArcHerZ|A Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:12 am

cool! what program is for editing vids like those? so you can rewind, forward, slow motion, fasi motion and so? I can learn it!
=mYh=ArcHerZ|A
=mYh=ArcHerZ|A
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=OpTiC|TS Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:08 am

=mYh=ArcHerZ|RA wrote:cool! what program is for editing vids like those? so you can rewind, forward, slow motion, fasi motion and so? I can learn it!
get on xfire and i can teach u

=mYh=OpTiC|TS
Tactical Sergeant
Tactical Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=ArcHerZ|A Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:26 am

cool, but i can't right now, i'm on laptop, maybe next time, and tell me where to download that program, whatever it is, from, kk, tnx
=mYh=ArcHerZ|A
=mYh=ArcHerZ|A
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down