=mYh=
Thanks For loging in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

=mYh=
Thanks For loging in!
=mYh=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manu admin mod

4 posters

Go down

Manu admin mod Empty Manu admin mod

Post by =mYh=Konjina Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:24 am

We really need one in the server as today i almost got voted out by 2 russians using AK47's and it's not the first time this has happened to me and im sure it happened to some other members too and even when voting is disabled its even worse, because if an admin isin't online i just have to ignore the rule breakers
Manu admin mod 111044653-3
http://manuadminmod.de/en/index.php/Download according to this its free.
i don't know how to set it up on our server but Evo is a tech nerd he will figure it out Very Happy
=mYh=Konjina
=mYh=Konjina
Enforcer
Enforcer

Male Posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Manu admin mod Empty Re: Manu admin mod

Post by Zenith Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:23 am

Uhh...I read on their site that Manu mod can't be installed into servers hosted by Gameservers because they don't allow PHP. But I'm not too sure about this.
Zenith
Zenith

Male Posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=ArcHerZ|A Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:16 am

yeah... but as far as i know, manu admin mod isn't free...
=mYh=ArcHerZ|A
=mYh=ArcHerZ|A
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=Konjina Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:23 am

=mYh=Zenith|RA wrote:Uhh...I read on their site that Manu mod can't be installed into servers hosted by Gameservers because they don't allow PHP. But I'm not too sure about this.
i googled a bit and it turns out you are right i dont know any other ways but something can surely be done to prevent situations like this.
=mYh=Konjina
=mYh=Konjina
Enforcer
Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by =mYh=Konjina Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:35 am

=mYh=ArcHerZ|A wrote:yeah... but as far as i know, manu admin mod isn't free...
yes if you are renting a server with MAM already installed but its free and downloadable as any other mod so you could only have it free if you have your own server...

Sorry for even starting this topic, should have done more research before doing that....
=mYh=Konjina
=mYh=Konjina
Enforcer
Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:22 pm

ive already been working on a manu admin mod but im having problems with it, however as you might have noticed i have changed the server today. ive disabled everything but bolt action snipers and one pistol so you can still quickswitch ive disabled certain perks such as marty and last stand.
at the moment ive put a custom skin on that changes the look of the SAS team and ive put a custom M40A3 Skin on the server, looks pretty sweet, but am still looking for better. what would be good is if Zenith can make a skin for the whole clan. e.g. it says mYh on the side with our website or something.. im also looking for an R700 skin so again Zen if your up to it..

you will notice that it takes a hellish long time just to download a tiny file but please be patient i really need to talk to Miles and get a redirect up.

lastly i am acctually also trying my hardest to get some custom maps on the server but im having issues again half down to the fact there is not a redirect..

now in the next few days, hopefully tomorrow. we can get a redirect set up and some custom sniper maps.
so this is your update. i will also disable voting for you guys

thanks
going to lock the topic. if anyone needs furthur assistance please contact me otherwise thats whats going on

Regards
Evo
Chad
Chad
Founder
Founder

Male Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down